2-year International Student Program This program is designed to prepare students for certifications in CompTIA A+, LINUX, VMware, CCNA and CCNP. Students will learn and perform tasks in the following courses:
- CompTIA A+ will prepare students to perform all tasks related to working at a Help Desk or performing computer support work.
- CCNA, it integrates related engineering concepts and provides an introduction to advanced technologies such as voice, video, wireless, and security.
- CCNP coursework will focus on the ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot converged local and widearea networks with 500+ more nodes.
- MCSE will provide the student with complete understanding of the Windows Server product, including Active Directory and networking, in order to be able to administer those additional server products, and prepare the student for the five required exams: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012R2, Administering Windows Server 2012R2, Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012R2 Services, Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure and Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure.
- VMware will focus on virtualization for stations and servers.
- Database Management is designed for students who would want to pursue their career in information technology (IT) & software professionals who need to query, Administer Microsoft SQL Server or Orcle RDBMS (Relational Database management Systems). (2 Options: Microsoft SQL Server Track or Oracle SQL Server Track)
- Project Management will provide students with many stages and processes. It follows the full business lifecycle, from definition and justification of the project, through to delivering demonstrable benefits for the business.
- Mobile Application: Android is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications. The Android SDK provides the tools and APIs necessary to begin developing applications on the Android platform using the Java programming language. Method of Delivery: The method of instruction and delivery includes attending on-site based classes in person or via Cisco’s WebEx (interactive distance learning) and completing all assignments, tasks and labs. Upon completion of the program the student will receive a Certificate of Completion in Master in Network and Database Engineering from Network Technology Academy Institute, Inc.